Simple ways to show appreciation through your leadershipThe number one reason that employees leave their job is a lack of appreciation. It doesn’t have to be that way. Very often, managers do actually appreciate their people – they’re just not sure how best to show it. This session will help leaders to understand the value of gratitude and appreciation, and help them unlock its potential.
This short session is suitable for all managers who want to create a more positive environment to bring the best out of their people.
- 90 mins of practical, relatable content that they can take away and start using immediately
- Evidence-based tips and techniques based on the principles of positive psychology
- A chance to get involved, ask questions and try out the ideas and techniques that are shared.
As occupational psychologists using positive psychology in our work, our workshops are solution-based and appreciative in nature. In other words, our aim is to equip people with the confidence and skills they need by helping them to identify successful strategies that will work for them.
All of our sessions combine theory and practice. Knowledge is power; by understanding a little of the research behind the ideas we share, delegates will be better equipped to make decisions about the tools and techniques that will work best for them. There’s not a ‘one fit for all’ solution, so we demonstrate and discuss a range of tools within our sessions, empowering delegates to choose the options that work best for them.
- The benefits of gratitude and appreciation, according to the latest research
- An understanding of what makes people feel appreciated
- How to improve wellbeing through intentional gratitude
- The role that managers play in creating an appreciative culture
- Simple, practical ways to build an appreciative culture in teams
"A great session on such an important topic, thank you!"
Book your in-house workshop
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 15 delegates
Virtual or Face-to-face