A Winning Mindset
Building healthy habits to manage the way you thinkDo the people in your organisation have the right mindset? What we pay attention to can have a direct impact on how we feel and what we achieve. This session will introduce individuals to simple techniques that will help them to feel better and achieve more.
Suitable for all staff. Can be a particularly useful session to kick start a change in climate around how people think about and approach projects or tasks.
- 90 mins of practical, relatable content that they can take away and start using immediately
- Evidence-based tips and techniques based on the principles of positive psychology
- A chance to get involved, ask questions and try out the ideas and techniques that are shared.
As occupational psychologists using positive psychology in our work, our workshops are solution-based and appreciative in nature. In other words, our aim is to equip people with the confidence and skills they need by helping them to identify successful strategies that will work for them.
All of our sessions combine theory and practice. Knowledge is power; by understanding a little of the research behind the ideas we share, delegates will be better equipped to make decisions about the tools and techniques that will work best for them. There’s not a ‘one fit for all’ solution, so we demonstrate and discuss a range of tools within our sessions, empowering delegates to choose the options that work best for them.
- A brief overview of the psychology behind developing a winning mindset
- An understanding of how thinking patterns and emotions can influence behaviours and outcomes
- The concepts of fixed and growth mindsets and how to shift your mindset to one that will enable you to achieve more
- Techniques to encourage an appreciative-focused approach
- The opportunity to try out some tools and techniques that help to manage emotions and focus our attention
“Very interesting and inspiring to think differently"
International media organisation
Book your in-house workshop
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 15 delegates
Virtual or Face-to-face