Getting the most out of your strengths cardsA session specifically designed for trainers, coaches and anyone else who wants to use our At My Best® Strengths Cards. We’ll introduce the science behind the cards and provide delegates with a multitude of ways that they can use them in training, coaching and other facilitated sessions.
N.B. This workshop is also available as an open session, for individual bookings. To see our next available dates, please click here.
L&D professionals or anyone who is interested in using the At My Best Strengths Cards to support the development of others, or those who are looking for a new practical tool to promote a focus on strengths.
- A day of reflection, discussion and exploration of the At My Best approach and philosophy
- Relatable content that they can take away and apply immediately to their own work and practice
- Evidence-based tips and techniques based on the principles of positive psychology
- A chance to get involved,practice and immerse themselves in the ideas and techniques being shared
- Opportunities to ask questions and properly reflect on the information being presented to make sure they leave the session feeling informed and empowered.
As occupational psychologists using positive psychology in our work, our workshops are solution-based and appreciative in nature. In other words, our aim is to equip people with the confidence and skills they need by helping them to identify successful strategies that will work for them.
All of our sessions combine theory and practice. Knowledge is power; by understanding a little of the research behind the ideas we share, delegates will be better equipped to make decisions about the tools and techniques that will work best for them. There’s not a ‘one fit for all’ solution, so we demonstrate and discuss a range of tools within our sessions, empowering delegates to choose the options that work best for them.
The main focus of the session is on providing hands-on, practical experiences of using the cards. Within that we will:
- Work through a number of different ways of using the At My Best cards to identify and explore strengths
- Look at how to use strengths-based approaches in 1-1 and group situations
- Provide an overview of the At My Best concept and approach
- Explore strengths-based approaches more broadly, the theory, the evidence and the practice
"Probably one of the most useful and engaging courses I have attended"
Head of Learning & Development
Book your in-house workshop
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 15 delegates
Virtual or Face-to-face