Helping develop skills to build resilienceBeing resilient isn’t easy, but we can help ourselves by building skills and resources to better manage our wellbeing. Having healthy habits to look after ourselves mentally, physically and emotionally will buffer us against stressful life events. With a focus on learning to understand the most effective ways to build wellbeing, delegates will leave this workshop feeling equipped to navigate and bounce back from adversity.
· A morning or afternoon of practical, relatable content that they can take away and start using immediately
· Evidence-based tips and techniques based on the principles of positive psychology
· A chance to get involved, work with their colleagues and immerse themselves in the ideas and techniques being shared
· Opportunities to ask questions and properly reflect on the information being presented to make sure they leave the session feeling informed and empowered.
As occupational psychologists using positive psychology in our work, our workshops are solution-based and appreciative in nature. In other words, our aim is to equip people with the confidence and skills they need by helping them to identify successful strategies that will work for them.
All of our sessions combine theory and practice. Knowledge is power; by understanding a little of the research behind the ideas we share, delegates will be better equipped to make decisions about the tools and techniques that will work best for them. There’s not a ‘one fit for all’ solution, so we demonstrate and discuss a range of tools within our sessions, empowering delegates to choose the options that work best for them.
Building resilience and longer-term wellbeing is about developing good habits – manageable, sustainable habits that help you to feel good and do good. The habits that are most effective for one person are different to those that work for someone else – but the principles that you need to follow to work out which habits will work for you are the same for everyone. During this half-day workshop, we will share:
· The basic principles that you need to follow to better manage your wellbeing
· How you can build wellbeing practices into your day-to-day life without needing more time or resources
· Quick wins – ways to manage your mindset and emotions during times of stress
· What the research says about some of the best ways to build resilience and wellbeing (spoiler: boost your relationships, play to your strengths and savour positive emotions)
· Lots of practical tips and simple ideas to foster resilience and wellbeing.
Book your in-house workshop
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 15 delegates
Virtual or Face-to-face