Leading Change Positively
As a leader you can influence how others see change
Workplace change is constant and complex. It is essential that those in leadership and management roles understand how they impact on others’ perceptions and responses to change. Knowing how our own behaviour influences others, and appreciating the role of emotions and mindset in our responses to different situations, will help anyone supporting others through change to have a positive impact. This practical workshop will provide delegates with knowledge, skills and practical tools they can use to successfully navigate others through change.
This session can be combined with ‘Maintaining Wellbeing Through Change’ to make a full day workshop looking at how delegates manage their own wellbeing and also support others.
Suitable for all managers supporting others through change.
An insight into how our thinking around change can influence emotions and behaviours
An understanding of the role managers can play in shaping others’ experience of organisational change
Tips for communicating effectively to others during change
Tools and techniques to support individuals during the change initiative
Tools and techniques to create a supportive team climate during the change initiative and beyond
- An introduction into how people typically perceive change and how that impacts on their emotional reactions and behaviours
- The role managers play in influencing their team’s experience of organisational change
- The key skills managers need to communicate to and support others through change
- The importance of managing emotions and creating a positive climate
- Ways to challenge mindsets around change to benefit performance and wellbeing
- How to strengthen relationships to build resilience to change.
Want one to one coaching for delegates?
Get an even more personalised experience for your delegates and increase your return on investment by adding one-to-one coaching to your package.
1 hour of personalised telephone coaching for only £250 per delegate.
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 15 delegates
Session PriceFrom £1125 per session
From £75 per delegate