At My Best
Build on your strengths to become happier and more effective
People who make good use of their strengths are more productive, more successful and experience higher levels of wellbeing. Yet most people aren’t even sure what their strengths are. Underpinned by positive psychology research, this session will enhance delegates’ self-awareness and help them to be at their best more often.
All staff who are looking to increase their personal effectiveness.
Each person will leave with their very own pack of our At my best® strengths cards – reason enough to give up 90 minutes of precious time!
Delegates will also walk away with:
- An understanding of why focusing on what’s working (an appreciative approach) is sometimes better than trying to fix the problems
- Clarity on their own strengths, how they use them and how they could use them more
- Exercises to use with their teams to identify and develop individual and team strengths
- Techniques for taking an appreciative approach to work
- Introduction to positive psychology and factors that enable people and organisations to flourish
- Research on benefits of a strengths-based approach to personal development and management
- Practical exercises to identify strengths – using the At my best® strengths cards
- An exploration of practical ways to build on success and take an appreciative approach
"All evening we’ve not stopped talking about our learnings from today. At My Best has been 99% of our conversation!"
Training Manager, Caffe Nero
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 20 delegates
Session PriceFrom £750 per session
From £38 per delegate