Managing others through change
How a team responds to change is hugely influenced by their manager
Dealing with change is now a regular occurrence in most organisations and managers need to be equipped to both cope with the challenges they face and support those that they manage. This session will take a practical look at change management and the role of line managers in supporting others.
Suitable for all managers supporting others through change.
An insight into how our thinking around change can influence our emotional and behavioural reaction
An understanding of the role managers can play in shaping staffs’ experience of organisational change
Tips for communicating effectively to staff during change
Tools and techniques to support individuals during the change initiative
Tools and techniques to create a supportive team climate during the change initiative and beyond
- An introduction into how people typically perceive change and the impact that has on their emotional reactions and behaviours
- The role managers play in influencing their team’s experience of organisational change
- The key skills managers need to communicate to and support others through change
- The importance of managing emotions and creating a positive climate
- Challenging and changing mindsets around change to benefit performance and wellbeing
- Strengthening relationships to build resilience to change
Want one to one coaching for delegates?
Get an even more personalised experience for your delegates and increase your return on investment by adding one-to-one coaching to your package.
1 hour of personalised telephone coaching for only £250 per delegate.
Other sessions to consider...
Up to 15 delegates
Session PriceFrom £1125 per session
From £75 per delegate